Thursday, August 11, 2011

Starting weight...please don't laugh at me

Well, I went and got a physical today. If I tell you my height and weight, will you promise not to laugh at me? Yeah I didn't think so.
As of 8/11/11, I am:
-5', 9 3/4" tall
-126 lbs. (all muscle, of course)
I kid you not, this is what I weigh. Even after all the burgers and fries at Five Guys, I only weigh 126 lbs. Crazy, I know? Guess it's just my metabolism... both a curse and a gift at the same time. It's no biggie, I plan on growing like 2 inches and gaining 30 pounds my first semester anyway. I have 11 more days until departure, and I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself until then. Just gotta keep on bloggin' I guess...Until next time, I'm out, dudes.
Just kidding, no I'm not. I have one more thing to say. I'm thinking about changing the way I'm gonna do this thing. I was thinking (well, Lauren was thinking) that instead of doing 15 sentences, I should just do 15 bullets instead. I kinda like that idea and it would probably be easier. Still not exactly sure what I'm gonna do but it'll be enjoyable all the same. Now, for real this time, I'm out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment