Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guess who started a blog?

Yeah, I did it. I started a blog. Since I'm not disciplined enough to pull out my journal and write in that everyday, I figured, why not start a blog (because that's soooo just easier than writing in a journal! AmIRight??!)? So that's what I did, I started a blog. Hurray for me. While I will be posting random stuff, this is mostly gonna be about my experiences that I have my freshman year at the Y...I'm gonna have all sorts of stories, jokes, pictures, and all that jazz. So here's how this is gonna work, it's called the "freshman fifteen" because I'm only gonna put 15 sentences in each post (starting after this one, and I'm probably gonna break this rule a lot, but whatever). Anywhom, as of now, there are 2 more weeks left before I leave for Cougar Town (meaning Provo, not the lame show on ABC...seriously, what were they thinking?), and I'm pretty much ready (mentally and emotionally, physically, I'm not prepared at all). Until next time, I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment