Friday, September 16, 2011

The Holy War

It is nigh. I can feel it in the air. The statues are all wrapped in saran wrap. It's RIVALRY WEEK!!
Oh man, oh man oh man...I'm psyched. I just got done with class and now all I have to do is wait (well, I'm also going to play dodgeball today and we have our first intramural game is tomorrow, but you get the idea.). In the last two days, I've had two dreams about the game. First, me and Nathan were in the stadium watching. We were driving the ball really well when all of a sudden I decided that I needed to run back and get my camera (that's how I knew it was a dream: I would never do that in real life.).  On the way back to the dorm, the stadium erupted in applause and I got all depressed knowing I had missed us score.
Second dream. This one wasn't as good, in fact, it got me kinda worried. For some reason, the game was in Salt Lake (which makes me think that it was just a flashback). Ya know how dreams seem normal when we're in them but when we wake up we realize they were actually strange? (Leonardo Di Caprio). Well, me and Nathan were walking around looking for a place to watch. Then later, we actually got beat on pretty bad so we walked around campus all depressed. After feeling depressed for a while, I actually woke up. Figuring out that it was all just a dream (or nightmare, really), I got really happy and hopeful again. Anyway, I just thought I'd share that with you. I'm gonna be taking a ton of pictures in the next few days so look forward to those. Until next time, I'm gonna go get something out of one of the ten vending machines!

No comments:

Post a Comment