Monday, September 5, 2011

Huzzah!!

Not that I want to jinx anything, but my blog has started working again!! YES! That's good because I have a TON of stuff to talk about. ALREADY. It's been like 2 weeks!! Anyway, I am really enjoying my classes so far. They're not easy, but I have really awesome professors and I definitely won't be falling asleep in class anytime soon. In case anyone is wondering, I'm taking Music 101, Freshman Writing, Geography, Intro to Psychology, and Book of Mormon. It's a lot of work, but at least it's enjoyable. Last Saturday (9/3/11), BYU played its first football game. 100+ students crammed themselves into the Jimmer Hall lobby, and it was SOOOOO much fun. Just wait until the home games!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkyU53JVoQs
Watch it...it's awesome.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying right now. Now that my blog is working again I'll definitely be posting frequently.

I Love College.

2 comments:

  1. Well the Mexican food was kinda gross, but I ate everything else. By the way this picture was taken like the second day. haha...but it's like this every day pretty much.

    ReplyDelete