Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BYU: A love/hate relationship

Well, I'm sitting here in psych, and I would be paying attention, but I can't focus. Let me tell you why I can't focus. This reason is #1 on my pet peeves list.


1. PEOPLE WHO TYPE OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD.
-I cannot put into words how much this ticks me off. I mean, what are you writing that makes you type so angrily?!


2. People who talk at inappropriate times.
-This includes, but is not limited to: the library, church, class, or any other time that involves me trying to focus.


3. Babies. In. The library.
-Only at BYU. I understand that you love your little angel, but please, for the sake of my grades, DO NOT LET YOUR BABY CRY IN THE LIBRARY. IT IS A LIBRARY, NOT A NURSERY!!


4. PDA
-Pretty much goes without saying. Dear couples, stop making out and making googly eyes at each other, ESPECIALLY IN THE LIBRARY. I AM TRYING TO STUDY.


5. PEOPLE WHO SMACK THEIR LIPS WHEN THEY EAT.
-Unfortunately, one of my close friends is one of these kind of people (won't name any names, of course...). Dude, I love you, but please stop smacking your lips. O_o


To conclude this post, I'm going to end on a positive note with a little something I like to call:
"Things That Make My Life Easier!"


1. My white-noise machine.
-Seriously, that thing is amazing. I sleep like a baby every night.


2. My sunglasses
-Utah is really sunny, and I walk everywhere, so sunglasses are definitely a must-have.


That's all for now, I'll add more if I can think of anything. I'm gonna try to pay attention to class now. God be with you 'till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment