Monday, October 17, 2011

First weigh-in

Well, seeing as this blog is entitled "Ethan's Freshman Fifteen" and is supposed to be me documenting my weight gain throughout the year, I guess I'll go ahead and give y'all a quick update.
It's actually been a few days since I've weighed myself, so I don't know how accurate this is. But, as of 10/17/11, I weigh: 130 lbs. That's like a 4 lb gain. Wow...that sure is a lot (sarcasm). Seriously, I eat like a pig every meal, how am I not gaining weight? Doesn't make any sense...


Anyway, I've got like 3 exams to study for a paper to finish so I'm gonna head out.
God be with you 'till we meet again.

1 comment:

  1. Start taking weight training every semester. It might bulk you up a bit. Otherwise, don't worry about it. You'll probably be growing (height and weight) until after your mission. I took weight training twice and loved it.

    ReplyDelete